1 of 2 authorized Paint Couture dealers in the Pacific Northwest.
• Paint Couture is a Zero VOC, water-based
• 100% Acrylic resin paint made in the USA.
• Sturdy and self priming, décor, furniture and cabinet paint
• Paint Couture will easily adhere to existing painted or varnished surfaces
• Little to no prep – soap and water cleanup
• Self leveling little or no brush marks left behind. (streak free)
• It is the paint of choice to up-cycle existing decor, cabinetry and
many other home items.
• Glaze or Couture Topcoat is recommended but not required.
• Couture family of products: glazes, metallics, gilded wax, top coats,
German glass glitter, embossing and crackle mediums.
The Colors of Sweden is a small boutique line of furniture and cabinet paint inspired by the 18th century Swedish Style of painted furniture.
All the colors and techniques here have been inspired by the Swedish Gustavian Style, designed to "bring in the light" to your home.
The products are high-quality water-based, acrylic paints, glazes and topcoat manufactured in the USA for Great Walls Supply, the same company that has brought The Couture Collection!™ line of furniture and cabinet paints to the marketplace.
Paints are Zero VOC, non-toxic and produce a streak-free beautiful matte velvet ﬁnish. The Lime Wash and Sheer Smoke glazes are low VOC and
create a satin like ﬁnish. The Swedish Flat Topcoat is low VOC and provides a non-yellowing, muted sheen and a durable ﬁnish.
Explore and discover artisans, antiques, collectibles, Linda's unique re-creations, The Couture Collection of paint, weekly workshops to Zebra brushes here.
We are located in Forest Grove and are one of only two Paint Couture authorized dealers - it's the perfect solution to update furniture or updating tired cabinetry and a multitude of other projects. It's self leveling, leaving a beautiful streak free finish. We offer the Couture Collection paints to pick up local to save shipping or you can order ONLINE!
Learn something NEW!
Find & like our FaceBook Page!
Learn how to restore and upcycle. Learn what's new and add to your skills!
CHECK THIS OFF YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY!